Solid Energy Building
Hawa Porta Glass – the elegant all-glass sliding door system is being used in the newly built offices of Solid Energy in New Zealand. The building is home to the company’s headquarters in New Zealand and is especially captivating because of its individual architectural appeal.
Clever room division with Hawa Porta Glass
Hawa Porta Glass architectural sliding door hardware is the perfect choice for designer glass doors in upscale living rooms and office spaces.
Product advantages Hawa Porta Glass
- Design – filigree wall-mounted running track – with aluminium panel
- Product range – 1 system – 2 weight classes (40/100kg)
- Attractive range of accessories – synchro solution, soft closing system and system freespan installation
- Comfort – gentle, quiet running – precision ball bearing – clamping without machining of the glass
- Simple and economical – set packaging
- Swiss quality – tested in accordance with DIN-EN 1527, 100'000 cycles
Bürogebäude Solid Energy in New Zealand
Solid Energy, which is headquartered in New Zealand, produces coal for the global market. With its newly built administration building, the company has created a central site. A highly modern and ecologically pioneering office building came into existence based on the plans by the architects Wilson and Hill Architects, in a popular business park in Christchurch.
With its elegant design, Hawa Porta Glass promotes the aesthetic appeal of the open and bright offices. Hawa Porta Glass meets the highest standards in technology and design because of the smart clamp shoe fixing, optional design panels and the completely concealed sliding system.